The MSA British Rally Championship (BRC) has appointed Stagetime Rally Group (SRG) to develop and deliver live online radio for the 2013 and 2014 seasons.
Within the partnership, SRG will launch ‘BRC Live’ a new radio service that is hosted on the existing BRC website and smart phone app, with a new presenting team soon to be announced. SRG promises to deliver interesting, exciting and engaging content, a quality and innovative online radio service drawing on experience gained in the world and regional championships.
Part of a longer term strategy, both the BRC and SRG aim to find solutions which will enhance the spectators trackside experience providing them with live access to stage times, results, crew interviews and ultimately moving images.
Championship Manager Mark Taylor:
“We are really looking forward to working with the SRG team who bring lots of experience, professionalism and energy. We share a joint vision to enhance the experience for the spectator out on the stages as well as the huge amount of fans at home or around the world which follow the British Rally Championship online.”
Neil Cloughley, Managing Partner at SRG:
“SRG’s role will be a lot more than just the delivery of live radio, we aim to be part of the team helping to deliver innovative ideas and ways to help competitors, teams, manufacturers and sponsors get the most from their involvement and participation in the British Rally Championship.”
Work will commence on the new live radio service after this weekend’s final round of the 2012 championship, Rally Yorkshire.
For more information on the MSA British Rally Championship visit www.rallybrc.co.uk
- The new 2012 MSA British Rally Championship
- Catch the Cyprus Rally action live on Rally Radio
- Mantis partners with British Rally Championship
- Renault UK signs up for 2012 MSA British Manufacturers Rally Championship
- Dulux Trade MSA British Rally Championship teams tussle
- 2011 Dulux Trade MSA British Rally Championship
- Rally Radio live at IRC Azores Rally 2011
- Cornishman Matt Cotton returns to the British Rally Championship
- Six rounds for 2012 MSA British Rally Championship
- 2011 Dulux Trade MSA British Rally Championship calendar announced